Ladbrook Supporting Bluebell Woods
In 2017, Ladbrook have been supporting Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice with a campaign of support and fundraising. The Ladbrook team is excited to be supporting this fabulous local charity who offer a truly incredible service for families dealing with end of life care.
Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice cares for and supports children and young adults with a shortened life expectancy and a range of complex medical needs. They support the whole family and offer a range of services including; day care, respite care, end of life treatment and care, community support, young adults group. All of our services are completely free to our families. Bluebell need to raise substantial fund each year to continue these incredible services.
Our support is not just financial but covers a range of activities to promote this cause and help them meet their objectives.
Our plans, so far, together include:
- A collection of bags to support the Bluebell Wood retail chain
- Running an astronomy day for siblings of children at Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice
- Joining the Bluebell Wood Business 365 Club
- Holding a musical jam night!
- A Christmas raffle or auction