CaSE Insurance Profile
Click on any of the headings to read more about CaSE Insurance and our close working relationship with this provider.
CaSE Insurance works under delegated authorities of a number of insurers to provide an extremely broad offering to the charity and social enterprise centre. Key areas to note include:
- Combined Policy to choose from a wide range of sections of cover for both material damage and legal liabilities.
- Faith Insurance tailored specifically for Places of Worship for all types of Faith groups including Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Temples and Gurdwaras.
- There are also a number of Select package options that are extremely cost-effective for smaller, predominantly non-manual groups.
- Executive Risks covering not only Trustees Indemnity but also professional services, staff dishonesty, and employment disputes.
- Group Travel for frequent overseas travel.
- Group Personal Accident to cover bespoke benefits to staff and volunteers in the event of injury in the course of their work.
Director, CaSE Insurance
CaSE Insurance is a specialist insurer for the charity and Social Enterprise sector. Set-up as a partnership between the national umbrella body National Council for Voluntary Organisations and leading charity law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite, CaSE Insurance really appreciates the value of specialist broker M Ladbrook Ltd working on behalf of their charity clients.
We have a strong relationship with all their staff and we work well together to ensure we understand what charities actually do in order to offer the right cover for the best possible price.
CaSE Insurance are the appointed insurance provider solution for NCVO and their members, this is symbolic of the depth of their involvement in the third sector.
CaSE have always impressed us with their willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of customers. Their underwriting team bring a wealth of experience and access to senior CaSE colleagues is readily available for my broking team, very useful when working on a particularly complex charity risk.
More About CaSE Insurance
CaSE Insurance – Manor House, 19 Church St, Leatherhead KT22 8DN